“Only connect.” E.M Forster
IFoundry and the College now offer a suite of pilot and innovative courses that enhance the creativity, intellectual, and professional development of our undergraduates. This website is dedicated to provoking, inspiring, and encouraging students to explore these courses by organizing easy-to-read lists of these special courses.
Scan the easy-to-read lists of courses that can transform your time at Illinois and deepen your engineering education. If any course piques your interest,
- Learn more by connecting with one of our student mentors (here)
- Contact the iFoundry staff via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the full course description in the course catalog
- Meet one of our faculty friends and fellows to learn more on Tuesday 3/29 at our Informal Pizza Night with faculty gathering
- Dive into a new opportunity by registering during your select registration period
“Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.” Albert Einstein
How do these courses count?
With departmental approval, some of these courses may be used to meet technical or non-technical degree requirements on a case-by-case basis. A number of these courses have now been approved by the College as Liberal Education Electives for ALL College of Engineering students; see http://wiki.engr.illinois.edu/display/ugadvise/Liberal+Education+Electives. Following Einstein, all of these courses count as rich and interesting ways to enhance your professional, entrepreneurial, and creative development.